Is Ruislip Lido Dog-Friendly?
We are often asked if we are dog-friendly, and if dogs are allowed ar Ruislip Lido. The answer is yes and no. Dogs are very welcome at the Lido, but we ask that you follow these rules:
1. Please keep your dog under proper close control at all times! If they are hard to control or may chase other dogs or wildlife, then they must stay on a lead.
2. Put any dog waste in the bins provided or take it home
3. Never let your dog chase the wildlife under any circumstances. Again, if this might be an issue, then please keep them on leads.
4. The beachside area of the Lido is a dog on a lead zone at all times!
5. Dogs are not permitted on the beach itself
*Dog control orders are applicable at Ruislip Lido and in the woods*
If this doesn’t adequately answer your questions, then hopefully you can figure it out.
Generally, we ask that you are kind and respectful to other Lido users and the wildlife that we fight so hard to protect and foster.