Is Ruislip Lido Dog-Friendly?
People often ask if we are dog-friendly and if dogs are allowed at Ruislip Lido. The answer is yes and no. Dogs are very welcome at the Lido, but we ask that you follow these rules:
1. Please keep your dog under proper close control at all times! They must stay on a lead if they are hard to control or may chase other dogs or wildlife.
2. Put any dog waste in the bins provided or take it home
3. Never let your dog chase the wildlife under any circumstances. Again, if this might be an issue, please keep them on leads.
4. The beachside area of the Lido is a dog on a lead zone at all times!
5. Dogs are not permitted on the Lido beach itself that is used by the general public (but there is a dog beach specifically for your furry friends).
*Dog control orders are applicable at Ruislip Lido and in the woods*
If this doesn’t adequately answer your questions, hopefully, you can figure it out.
Generally, we ask that you be kind and respectful to other Lido users and the wildlife we fight to protect and foster.
We have a great selection of play areas that you'll love! The pirate ship on the beach, with climbing frames, swings, and more! There is also a splash water park, and even an outside gym for adults!
Did you know Ruislip Lido is home to Britain's longest 12" gauge miniature railway? Ruislip Lido Railway travels around the Lido from the car park, through the woods, to the beach. A great way to see the Lido and woods.
Ruislip Lido is situated near to Ruislip woods, why not take a leisurely walk around the lido through the beautiful woodland? You can always get a drink and a bite to eat in one of the cafes or restaurants to recharge.
There are two car parks on site.
Willow Lawn car park is for HillingdonFirst cardholders only. This car park is free for HillingdonFirst users at all times, users will get an all day ticket on presentation of their HillingdonFirst card. Thanks Hillingdon Council 🙂
General Car Park
Jan, Feb, Nov, Dec (8am - 6pm) - £3.50 per day
Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct (8am - 8pm) - £3.50 per day
May, Jun, Jul, Aug (8am - 9pm) - £5 per day
Discover The Lido
Ruislip Lido has something for all the family. A beach to relax or play, children's play areas, woodland walks, cafes, grass areas, duck and bird feeding platforms, outdoor gym, miniature railway, and much more!
Why not discover the beauty of Ruislip Lido the next time you are nearby.
Free Parking for Hillingdon Cardholders
Britains Longest 12" Gauge Railway
Children's Play Areas
Beach, Lido and Woods
More to Explore at Ruislip Lido
Introducing the newest addition to the Lido, which includes a community room that is available to hire.
Fishing is permitted from 16 June to 14 March. A licence is required to fish the lake, and fishing rules apply.